Palm Beach Nursing Home Abuse Lawsuit Information
Why Pursue a Palm Beach Elder Abuse Case?
Palm Beach County nursing home neglect injuries occur everyday. The only way to stop the abuse is to do something about it. If your loved one was wrongfully injured in a Palm Beach nursing home or assisted living facility, do not let the elder abuse go unreported. Do something about it. Speak with us today to discuss your potential Palm Beach nursing home neglect lawsuit. We can also help you report the incident to the appropriate state agencies so the injury will get investigated. Our Palm Beach Gardens law firm always provides free case consultations, and we only work on contingency fee arrangements. This means we only get paid if you recovery money for your claim. There are no upfront charges or fees. Call us at 561-316-7207 to discuss your Palm Beach nursing home neglect case today.
Nursing Home Neglect Verdict and Settlement Value in Palm Beach County
"What is my Palm Beach nursing home negligence case worth?" is a common question we get. Unless you have a crystal ball to see into the future, no one can predict your Palm Beach nursing home case's true value. Each elder abuse lawsuit is different and each case's value is different. For that reason, no attorney can ever give you an exact number as to what your Palm Beach nursing home lawsuit is worth. However, West Palm Beach juries have awarded over $1 million for garden variety elder abuse cases against nursing homes and assisted living facilities. These results are outliers, but we regularly resolve Palm Beach wrongful death nursing home cases in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you'd like a free consultation for a nursing home abuse case evaluation, call us now at 561-316-7207.
Palm Beach Nursing Home Neglect Lawsuit Videos
Speak with one of our Palm Beach Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Neglect Lawyers now to determine what happened and what you can do about it.
DO I HAVE A PALM BEACH NURSING HOME / ALF ABUSE LAWSUIT?
FREE CASE EVALUATION
What are my Damages?
Palm Beach nursing home abuse cases revolve around damages. But do you claim nursing home survival damages, or wrongful death damages? Are you entitled to punitive damages? Will you be forced to file your lawsuit in Palm Beach County? Visit our elder abuse lawsuit damages page to learn more about your potential claim.
Palm Beach Nursing Home Abuse Lawsuit Facts
- Regardless of where the Resident is originally from, if the neglect occurred in a Palm Beach County nursing home or ALF facility, the venue for the lawsuit will likely be in Palm Beach County.
- Every Palm Beach County nursing home abuse case is governed by Chapter 400 of the Florida Statutes.
- Every Palm Beach assisted living facility abuse case is governed by Chapter 429 of the Florida Statutes.
- Each and every Palm Beach County nursing home resident is protected by a statutory 'bill of rights' under Chapter 400. The Residents' Rights statute says that each resident is entitled to be free from abuse and neglect.
- Each and every Palm Beach County ALF resident is protected by a statutory 'bill of rights' under Chapter 429. The Residents' Rights statute says that each resident is entitled to be free from abuse and neglect.
- Every Palm Beach nursing home abuse and assisted living facility injury case is brought as a violation of the above residents rights statutes.