A Florida Law Firm Dedicated to Protecting Florida's Seniors
We believe at-risk seniors deserve protection against abuse and neglect. We also believe that when a nursing home or ALF accepts money to care for a resident, they are responsible for doing their job. As Florida elder abuse attorneys, we pride ourselves in protecting seniors and enforcing the Florida nursing home resident bill of rights. If someone is wrongfully injured in a Florida facility, we want to expose the neglect so that it does not happen again.
How we accomplish Our Mission
We are trial lawyers dedicated to obtaining justice for those who cannot protect themselves. We strongly believe in the Seventh Amendment to the US Constitution, which provides for an avenue of recovery for victims of wrongful injury or death. If your loved one suffered needlessly due to nursing home or ALF neglect, we can help. A Florida elder abuse lawsuit can get your family answers and hold the at fault facility accountable for their wrongdoing.
Michael's Professional Recognition
- The majority of my caseload involves representing elder abuse victims.
- Recovered millions on behalf of nursing home abuse victims.
- Authored articles on nursing home litigation in Florida.
- Named a Top 40 Under 40 Florida Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Selected as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers, a Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine and a Million Dollar Advocate.
- Lectured seniors on their rights in Florida nursing homes and ALF's.
- Interviewed by local news media on elder abuse litigation.
Who We Are
This site is owned and operated by Michael Brevda, a Florida elder abuse attorney and partner at Senior Justice Law Firm (www.SeniorJustice.com).
As a Florida nursing home abuse lawyer, the majority of my case load involves elder abuse allegations. I am passionate about exposing abuse and neglect of the most vulnerable members of our society.
I have recovered millions of dollars for victims of nursing home and ALF neglect. But for most families, it's not just about money. It's about sending a message to the at fault facility that this kind of neglect cannot go unpunished. I lecture South Florida seniors on preventing elder abuse and I belong to various Florida elder neglect victim's rights groups. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Start the conversation by completing the contact form below.